JUST JULES provides standard domestic free shipping for orders over $500 to locations within the United States and U.S. territories using a trackable shipper such as Fed Ex, UPS, etc. Additionally, JUST JULES ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. Should you need your items of jewelry by a certain date, please contact email@example.com to discuss expedited shipping. The fees for expedited shipping are at the responsibility of the consumer.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Each piece of from Just Jules’ collections are hand- crated limited edition and/or one of a kind treasures; To that end, each piece within a style may have slight differences – i.e. stone color; metal finishing etc. If for some reason, you are not satisfied with your order, Just Jules will accept the return of an item for full credit of your purchase price within 14 days and based on the conditions below. After 14 days and up to 30 days, pieces may be exchanged for full credit towards another Just Jules item. After 30 days, no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
For Returns and Exchanges:
- Pieces must be returned or exchanged in the same condition as they were initially received by the customer.
- Pieces must be returned/exchanged in same packaging to avoid loss or damage as initially shipped by Just Jules. Customer is responsible for the condition of the goods as received by Just Jules.
- Pieces must be returned/exchanged with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by Just Jules. RA#s must be clearly labeled on the outside packaging of all returns and on all enclosed paperwork. To receive a RA#, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Just Jules will not accept any unauthorized returns of merchandise. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
- Include the original Just Jules.com packing slip, and all Just Jules packaging and tags. Jewelry cannot be returned if tags have been removed.
- Note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund of your payment
- Returns and Exchanges are to be shipped at the Customer’s expense, via a trackable delivery service and insured at full retail value; customer is fully responsible for the product until the point that it is received by Just Jules.
- Just Jules only accepts returns of product purchased via JustJules.com. For questions regarding returns of purchases not made through JustJules.com, please contact the authorized Just Jules retailer.
To ensure your Just Jules treasure remains in the same pristine condition as when you purchased it, we are pleased to share a few helpful tips on how to care for your piece of jewelry so that you can continue to enjoy it for years and years to come.
Recommended General Care
- It is best to remove your jewelry when you shower, take a bath, go in a hot tub, steam room or sauna as well as when you swim in the ocean or in chlorinated pools.
- To avoid the appearance of your jewelry becoming dull, avoid applying perfumes, creams or any other soapy liquids onto your jewelry.
- Do not wear your jewelry, especially items with natural gemstones, when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals as they may be abrasive and will scratch or dull your piece of jewelry.
- From time to time, simply wipe down your jewelry with a jewelry polishing cloth or a clean soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use a silver cleaner on any Just Jules pieces as all pieces are gold.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Store your jewelry in a fabric pouch, box or zip lock bag.